Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Days 3, 4, 5 and 6

Wednesday I went to work.. I tried uploading a picture but for some reason, it won't work... Grr.. I had a crazy day on Thursday... Want to school, practiced an hour in the lab, and then went to class. Well my class was no where to be found... Can you believe it? The syllabus said room 222, and guess what... It was NOT in room 222! I went to the teacher and asked if she could help me and even she was confused... Argh... Stayed extra to do my code grey video which is a video on ethics in nursing... So boring... But intestine.. At least rowboat I could hear.. Tere were these obnoxious girls just chit chatting ay the whole time.. I was like "shut up!" and they got attitudes with me.. Ugh drammmaaaaaaa Friday I had work again.. Baby girl is growing up way too fast! She is wanting to walk already.. She's 8 months old... I'll try uploading another picture again. I woke up at 3am today, to take my mom to the airport. She's going to Peru for 2 weeks... Ok vie... What's my life going to be like for to weeks without my mom??... Saturday, I had a child birth class to attend. It was interesting, and to he honest, made me want another child. We're talking about the possibility of starting to try for our baby in the next 2-3 months so that I would have time with boards, and finding a job... We shall see! Today is Sunday, we woke up late, I took jj to church school, and then we went to eat lunch after. He's at his father's house and Jay and I are at home, getting stuff ready around the house ready for the week... We have my cousin coming over this week to help out with Justin on the mornings I have to leave super early.. Jays mom is coming next week to Eli out while I go to school, Jj's got no school next week... My birthday is in 13 days... I feel so.. Ugh.. 24 this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment