Thursday, September 1, 2011

Running will be the death of me...

I started school Monday which is why I haven't posted since my last post.. I have been busy with Jj's school stuff, my school stuff and my new jib (which I absolutely LOOOVVVEEEE!!!!!--I'll get to that in a minute), that I haven't had the opportunity to go running since Saturday. I tried running today after the 4 day break-- oh! And with 2lb dumbbells...-- well 1/2 way through my run.. On the 2nd uphill my airway constricted and I felt like I was drowning on land. I had to call Jay to come rescue me with my inhaler and had to cut my run short.. Boo...!!!!! I did manage to do 1.3 miles in 25minutes and 0.6 of it was the running.. So, not bad for an asthmatic walking.. Tuesday I began my new job.. Nannying for the almost 3 month old baby. I absolutely LOVE her!!! It's making me want another!! She's so cute!! And jj LOVES her also.. I went on a 2 mile walk with the baby in the jogging stroller on Tuesday and with jj next to me. It was fun but I wish I could have ran... Eh.. Whatever... Tomorrow is my first day at clinicals and I have a HUGE skills "blitz" exam. It's a random skill that I'll be tested on from the skills I have learned in the past year-- foley insertion, wound care, IV infusion, NG tube insertion, med admin via NG or PEG tube, IM and SubQ injections.. Oii...-- wish me luck!!! Then I'll be meeting my new unit (Cardiac unit!-- something good came out of my crappy schedule!) I've heard WAH is DIRTY..

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow!!!! I'm glad jay came to rescue you, dont over do it lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete