Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 4

Hello! It's Sunday! I don't want it to be Sunday! That means tomorrow is Monday and that means back to work for the next 3 days before a week & a half off!
Today JJ woke me up at 9:00 with his "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOORRRNNNIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!! GET OUT OF BED!!" and then followed by "I'm hungry!!". Ugh.. Seriously?? This kid eats ALL the time..

Went to SAMs club for groceries for the week.. Came home made lunch (southwestern ranch pasta salad with tortilla chips & turkey & cheese sandwiches). After lunch JJ & I decided to take naps. (NAP??? MIRACLE!!!)

My nap was cut short (aww man I knew it was too good to be true) when the lovely thunder decided to be extra loud & rattle the whole house and scare the crap out of me.. And then the studying began.. I'm sitting in bed with my books all around me, pandora on in the background (Thriller!) and I just wanna go back to sleep.. I've been drained lately! No strength! Nome whatsoever!

Anyways, posting up pictures on Tumblr to go with today's entry. Will write later also! :)
<3

4 comments:

  1. you arent preggo are you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I hope you're pregnant because I really want another baby and can't have one??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not preggers lmao!
    Megan, soon! Soon!! Lol
    You girls will be the first to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Babies are the best, especially when you can give them back to mom and dad when they start to cry :) hehehe Are you still eating vegetarian?

    ReplyDelete